Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Life in the Cold


I just ran accross this announcement about Titan - one of Saturn's moons:

Pasedena, CA, Jul. 6 (UPI) -- Space experts at the California control center of the Cassini spacecraft say it has found water ice and hydrocarbons on the surface of Titan.

It's hard to conceive that a life form could find Saturn a cozy home at the temperatures you would find there.

I don't even like to go to Buffalo anymore, after many years in Southern California, anything north of Kentucky feels too arctic to me.

But I suppose to people on Pluto, Saturn would be a trip to the topics.

Scientology News


Found these sites, which I really liked, and thought I'd share:

The Real Church of Scientology
Church of Scientology: The Bonafides of the Scientology Religion
Guardian Unlimited | Special reports | Scientology
1010 WINS: Report: Firefighters Seek "Scientology Treatment"
Clergy Corner m- Scientology Volunteer Ministers
Church_of_Scientology Resource Page
EUpolitix - Scientology Related Sites