Sunday, August 08, 2004

Scientology Volunteer Ministers at Ground Zero


I met an extraordinary man yesterday. He was a New York fire fighters who worked for weeks at Ground Zero, looking for survivors.

It really made me feel proud when he told me that the whole time he was there, Scientology Volunteer Ministers were there too, helping to do anything that was needed, whether it was working on the bucket brigade, passing out food, cleaning out the rescue workers eyes or giving Scientology assists, and that these people really inspired him, knowing there were people who would put themselves at risk just to help others.

I was so proud to here him say this.

Here is more information about the Scientology Volunteer Ministers, that I read on this site: Scientology Effective Solutions - The Volunteer Minister programme

Scientology Churches


Here are some links to Scientology churches that I found interesting:

Church of Scientology of Salt Lake City
Church of Scientology and Dianetics Foundation of Washington D.C.
Church of Scientology of Boston
Church of Scientology of Illinois
Church of Scientology of Manchester, United Kingdom